Shrinking Violet Body Wrap
Shrinking Violet is a revolutionary body wrap system by Tibby Olivier, it is one of the most powerful body wrap products available on the market today. Unlike your traditional Inch Loss wraps, Shrinking Violet doesnt work by dehydration but by Lipolysis, a revolutionary method to remove unwanted fat from problem areas-stomach, buttocks and thighs. Shrinking Violet is a painless, effortless process that can successfully remove fat within fat cells. These will only reform should you continue to follow an unhealthy lifestyle. The fat is removed from the areas you want without effort or discomfort. The Shrinking Violet oil contains 20% Hydrolysed Lecithin (the activator for Lipolysis – this is not organic) and 80% Lavender, Cypress and Juniper oils.
In Laymens terms – the easiest way to explain how it works is to think of the Fat Cell as a firm grape. The active ingredient (Hydrolysed Lecithin 20%) we use penetrates through the surface layer and targets the grape. It then turns the inside the grape liquid. The liquid (fat) is then excreted from the body leaving the grape looking more like a raisin shrunk and empty. The fat you lose through this process is permanent. The grape (fat cell) will only return to its previous state if your diet allows it to.
How much will I lose?
The amount of fat reduction varies depending on you build, metabolic rate, body fat percentage and any medication you may be taking, but the average loss is between 3 and 6 inches of PURE FAT and after the 1st treatment, approximately 10 inches after 72 hours.
How many sessions will I need?
It depends, 1 treatment is an excellent boost for special occasions but for clients wanting to use the treatment in conjunction with exercise and healthy eating a course of 6 is recommended for optimum results, each a week apart (minimum 7 days). Most clients then require maintenance treatments every few months.
Who is excluded from treatments?
- Anyone allergic to soya beans
- Pregnant (or trying to conceive) or breastfeeding women
- Those with raised varicose veins
- Ulcers, open sores, cuts & wounds
- Skin complaints such as severe eczema/psoriasis
- Diabetics (unless you have a doctors referral)
- People who have had surgery within the last 6 months
What are the benefits of the Shrinking Violet Wrap?
Not only does it get rid of unwanted fat in difficult areas it also
- Deep cleanses and detoxes the skin
- Improves cellulite
- Tones the skin
- Scars and blemishes will be less noticeable
- Consultation including medical history & consent
- Pre-treatment measurements
- Body brushed, to prepare the skin for treatment
- Shrinking Violet solution massaged into your body
- Wrapped in ‘wrapture’ (a special type of heat inducing film wrap)
- A relaxing Oxy Brightening Facial whilst wrap is working
- Relax on a heated couch for 1 hour
Unwrapped and re-measured
How to achieve the best results prior to the treatment
- Avoid alcohol 1-2 days prior to the treatment
- Try and avoid or cut down on tea/coffee and fizzy drinks 24 hours before the wrap
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat small meals regularly before and after the wrap
- Do not skip meals as this will slow metabolism as initial loss will continue over 2/3 days
- Do not shower, swim or exercise for 12 hours post treatment, allowing the product time to absorb and be its most potent
- Exercise should be avoided for the next 24 hours
- Please leave 72 hours before having a spray tan or waxing done as the product is still working and my cause irritation or streakiness
- Please drink atleast a litre of water daily for the following 3-4 days. The more water you drink, the more toxins are flushing through your lymphatic system. The body needs this amount of water to eliminate the fat. If you do NOT drink this much water, the fat can resettle so this is REALLY important.
- Dont drink tea, coffee, alcohol or fizzy drinks for 2-3 days after
- Stick to a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise as this will speed the process up
- It should be noted: That deep tissue dehydration is common in the upper legs, it looks similar to cellulite and causes an orange peel texture on the backs if the thighs. It is also characterised by a horizontal line pattern across the back of the thighs, if you lift the skin upwards, it will usually disappear. Massage and exercise combined with the treatment will re-mineralise the skin (such as shrinking violet) can greatly improve this condition.