Semi Permanent Make Up by Faye
Microblading is a semi permanent make up treatment which creates individual hair strokes within the brows that replicate the natural hair growth, giving you those amazing eyebrows you always wanted!
The tequnique was first developed in Asia yet has become increasingly popular in the last few years due to the current brow trends and high demand for more permanent, perfectly shaped brows.
Microblading is an ideal solution for those wanting to either correct or perfect their existing brow shape, saving the need to draw them in yourself everyday.
The Microblading procedure involves using a hand held tool, with a small blade made up of ultra fine needles attached which implants pigment into the upper layers of skin allowing us to create ultra fine, crisp hair strokes within the skin allowing the result to be very natural regardless of the amount of brow hair present.
The result will last around 12-18 months although this does depend on many factors including skin type, medical history and sun exposure.
Microblading is ideal if –
- You are unhappy with your existing brow shape
- You have thin, sparse brows
- You have a poor natural brow shape
- You are wanting fuller, thicker brows
- You are wanting a more defined shape
- You a tired of having to draw them in every day
- You are wanting a more permanent result
- You have tried HD Brows or similar treatments with no results
- You have lost your brows due to a medical condition
- You are just wanted natural looking,perfectly shaped brows everyday
You cannot have microblading done if –
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under 18 years of age
- On blood thinners
- Having or had Chemotherapy within the last 6 months
- Viral infections or diseases
- Heart problems
- Skin condition in brow area
- Use of Accutane
- Herpes Simplex
Prices & Information
Microblading price is £200 which includes your retouch treatment 6 weeks later. This is necessary to ensure shape is correct and pigment retention in the skin.
A consultation is required before all microblading treatments. A £50 non refundable deposit will be taken before any bookings.
A patch test will be given 48hrs before the treatment.
Please give us a call to book in for your free no obligation consultation.