Agera Skin Peels
Agera Rx peels represent a major advancement in the non-invasive treatment of ageing skin, acne and pigmentation. These unique no down time peels provide visible results without unsightly skin shedding, redness or irritation.
What does it contain?
The peels contain a unique combination of stable acids. The peels deliver a stable form of Salicylic, L-ascorbic and Lactic acid.
Is this a superficial, medium or deep peel?
The depth of the peels can vary depending on the combination of peel utilised and the PH of the peel applied. It is recommended that the programme starts with a superficial peel and if and when needed the practitioner can move onto a deeper strength application.
Agera Rx anti-ageing peels stimulate deep within the skin to promote collagen and elastin production and help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer, smoother and more radiant appearance.
Agera Rx acne peels rapidly bring acne under control and dramatically reduce the risk of future scarring. These peels also reduce blocked pores and redness associated with acne conditions.
Agera Rx pigmentation control peels penetrate the skin’s pigment cells to gently and effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted discolouration for a more even skin tone.
Peels not to be used
- During pregnancy or breast feeding.
- By those already on a peeling programme.
- In combination with a course of Roaccutaine.
- If you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
- For optimum results it is suggested that a course of 4 – 6 peels is undertaken, spaced 10 – 14 days apart.
- Reported side effects – According to the manufacturer there are no reports of any severe side effects.
- Potential mild side effects are:
- Possible irritation,
- Sensitivity to sun
- Flaking and or dryness of the stratum corneum (outermost layer of the skin) as a reaction of increased stimulation to the epidermal cell layer
- Allergic reaction to perfumes and other products that you have been previously using
Agera Oxy Brightening Facial
This fabulous 30 minute facial is described as a ‘luxurious oxygen generating enhancement treatment’ that detoxifies the skin, stimulates cell regeneration, evens skin tone and boosts hydration levels, also known as the Pre Party Facial, due to its short recovery time and fast results. Contains AHA’s to gently buff away the dead skin cells along with vitamin C and antioxidants to brightening the skin, stimulate collagen and elastane whilst fighting daily aggressors such as pollution, leaving your skin feeling smooth, plump and super hydrated. All in all, it’s a winning combination.